In the first place, Han Hui Hui got into trouble earlier in Hong Lim Park
because she behaved like a gangster, gatecrashing another event and disturbing children with Autism
Ms Han published a Facebook post claiming the Singapore’s Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) are intending to commence contempt of court proceeding against her. And this is not true
Han Hui Hui also published a soundbites which she secretly recorded in the courtroom
The Singapore’s Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) is asking her to take down the video, or else action will be taken against her.
Type of contempt chargable such as:
Beside this, there is another five allegations that Han Hui Hui wrote in her article:
- Ms Han was not subjected to a strip search. She was searched by a female officer and remained clothed for the entire duration;
- her claims that male officers had walked past her while she was being searched are untrue. She was based in the women’s wing of the lock-up, which is not accessible to male officers. A privacy screen is also deployed when a search in progress;
- her allegation that Malaysian Auxiliary Police Officers (APOs) hired by SPS had made disparaging comments against Singaporeans is unfounded. The team overseeing the lock-up consists of prisons officers supported by both Singaporean and Malaysian APOs;
- her allegation that detainees were not given toiletries after relieving themselves is also untrue. Upon request, toilet paper is made available to detainees.
- Han Hui Hui was provided with lunch during her temporary custody.
“Ms Han could have raised the issues at any time while she was in custody and the SPS would have looked into it,” MHA said in the statement. “However, she chose not to do so. Instead, she chose to publish the fabricated, false and misleading accounts on social media.”
The ministry added that it takes all allegations seriously and will investigate them thoroughly, but will also “vigorously defend our officers from baseless attacks to ensure the integrity of our law enforcement agencies is not undermined”.
I think she wants to be charged.
- A person who bo chup political stuff, just play, eat and sleep until those looney toons from #returnmyCPF disturbed my peaceful sleep.
- Healthcare2017.03.22Water fluoridation in Singapore a poison for Singaporean?
- Singapore2017.03.21Han Hui Hui says ‘sorry’ over ‘contemptuous material’ in posts. Does she even mean it?
- Others2017.03.16Elderly’s detention followed procedure, say authorities
- Singapore2017.03.15Changi Airport named World’s Best Airport for the fifth consecutive year