The joke is on you, USA.
Nevertheless, we Singaporeans are thankful to you for your generosity in taking in haters.
The US wants to spend multi-billion dollars to build a 30-foot high wall to keep the bad hombres from Mexico out of US. You know, the rapists, the drug lords and all that.
Then they spend many dollars to deport the bad hombres in the US who have broken the law.
But the good ones get deported too, the good ones who have contributed to the US economy and created jobs for Americans.
Like restaurant owner Roberto Beristain.
His family says he came to the United States from Mexico City illegally in 1998. He later obtained documentation to work in the country and checked in with ICE each year.
Then, in a twist of event, the US court welcomed with wide-open arms, law breaker Amos Yee and granted him asylum. He was politically persecuted, the court decided. So Amos Yee qualifies as a good hombre, not a bad one. A persecuted hombre.
As MHA noted:
It is the prerogative of the US to take in such people who engage in hate speech. There are many more such people, around the world, who deliberately engage in hate speech, and who may be prosecuted. Some of them, will no doubt take note of the US approach, and consider applying for asylum in the US.
Take them all, US. Take all the haters in and keep US safe. LOL
And thank you.
Finally, please treat Amos Yee well when he misbehaves.
- A rambling homemaker dreaming of a better world and sharing her 2-cents worth.
- Singapore2017.05.04Marry the job you love or love the job you marry. Chan Chun Sing’s marriage analogy irks netizens.
- Singapore2017.04.19Othman Wok: His contributions to Singapore and the Muslim Community
- Singapore2017.04.07Challenge completed. Will Alex Tan shut down States Times Review as he promised?
- Singapore2017.04.03Why start counting from President Wee Kim Wee?